- Can I get a virtual quote?
Yes! To get started, just click here.
- How much do glass shower enclosures typically cost?
As with any element of your bathroom, the cost varies depending on the type and amount of glass needed as well as a few other factors. We thrive on helping our clients figure out the solutions that give them what they envision at the best possible price. Talking to one of our designers is an easy first step toward getting what you want out of your bathroom — and your budget.
- How long does it typically take to get a new glass shower enclosure from the time I finalize my order till it’s installed?
Once your tile job is 100% complete, we can take measurements. After that, fabrication typically takes just two to three weeks.
- Do you use outside contractors to measure or install?
Never! We’re a family-owned business and only our experienced, talented team of designers, fabricators and installers will be involved in your project. That’s how we’ve developed our reputation for outstanding results every single time!
- I have a super-specific glass need. Can you handle it?
Try us! Chances are good that we can make it happen. (Fact: When it comes to shower enclosures, we’ve never come across a project we haven’t been able to fabricate.)
- Why do you only serve the five-state area?
We don’t hire subcontractors for any part of our business. That means that only DEsigned Glass employees measure and install our glassworks. We restrict our service area so that our valued employees can leave for an installation in the morning and be back with their families that night.